In the process of cutting titanium alloy, should pay attention to the following matters:
(1) due to the small elastic modulus of titanium alloy, the workpiece in the processing of clamping deformation and stress deformation, will reduce the accuracy of the workpiece; workpiece clamping force should not be too large, if necessary, increase the auxiliary support.
(2) If the use of hydrogen-containing cutting fluid, cutting process at high temperatures will release the decomposition of hydrogen, titanium absorption caused by hydrogen embrittlement; may also cause high-temperature corrosion of titanium alloy corrosion cracking.
(3) Chloride in the cutting fluid may also decompose or volatilize the toxic gas. When used, it should take safety precautions. Otherwise, it should not be used. After cutting, the parts should be cleaned thoroughly with chlorine-free cleaning agent. Things.
(4) Prohibit the use of lead or zinc-based alloy production, fixture and titanium contact, copper, tin, cadmium and its alloys are also prohibited.
(5) All work, fixtures or other devices in contact with the titanium alloy must be clean; the cleaned titanium parts, to prevent grease or fingerprints, may cause salt (sodium chloride) stress corrosion in the future.
(6) under normal circumstances, when cutting titanium alloy, there is no risk of fire, only in the micro-cutting, cutting the small chips have fire burning phenomenon. In order to avoid the fire, in addition to a large number of cast cutting fluid, but also to prevent the chip in the machine on the accumulation, with the blunt immediately after the replacement, or reduce the cutting speed, increase the feed to increase the chip thickness. If the fire, should be used talcum powder, limestone powder, dry sand and other fire fighting equipment to fight, is strictly prohibited, carbon dioxide fire extinguishers, can not water, because the water can accelerate the burning, and even lead to hydrogen.
Shantou, 0.5mm pure titanium foil Shelf titanium alloy: TA1, TA2, TA3, TA4, TA5, TA6, TA7, ELI, TA9, TA10, TB2, TB3, TB4, TC1, TC2, TC3, TC4, TC6, TC9, TC10, TC11, TC12, BT3-1, BT15, BT3, 48- OT3, T-A6V, Ti-811, β-C, BT1-1, BT1-0, Ti5AL-2.5Sn, BT1-2, BT1-000CB , BT10, β-21S, BT1-0, BT1-1 BT1-2, BT1-00, BT1-0 BT5, Ti-6246 and so on more grades